Welcome to the home of promotional product marketing. In this blog, we discuss this old but efficient way to market your business. Think of it as a source of inspiration and advice for promotional products. Whether you are running an online casino or a plumbing business, this blog will point you in the right direction.
Here Are Some of the Topics You’ll Find Inside
- Find out how promotional products can help businesses: If you are wondering whether promotional products will work for your niche, you’re in good company. We’ve put together a list of advantages that come with using promotional products. But one thing remains real. You can never go wrong with this method. For more info, check out our full blog on this topic.
- How to get promotional product marketing right: There are a few things you should consider before starting your campaign. It begins with understanding your target market, getting the right suppliers, and giving your product to the right people. Check out our step by step guide on how to get started with promotional product marketing.
- Trending promotional products: Don’t assume that water bottles will work every time. Diversify your products to other cool and trendy things. Of course, drinkware will always be a favourite, but there’s also branded earbuds, slots pens, and other cool stuff. For more inspiration, check out our in-depth blog.
- When to use promotional products: There are times when promotional products work. To begin with, give clients freebies during occasions. They are more likely to take and use the product, giving you the exposure you deserve. Find more about promotional product timing in our full blog.
- Promotional products for casinos: Every industry can benefit from promotional products, including online casinos. Besides the usual free spins and welcome bonuses, online casinos can send out a slots pen or roulette tape measure to loyal clients. That builds trust, leading to repeat business. You can check out our blog for more information on this topic.
- Alternative marketing methods: Of course, promotional products are not the only way to market your business. There are other marketing methods, such as digital marketing, that are working right now.
However, these methods are not ideal for brands with limited advertising budgets. They can be pretty capital intensive, and things could head south in an instant. With promotional products, the success rate is almost guaranteed. But that’s if you get the planning part right.
Over to you
Do these topics interest you?
If so, you’ve come to the right place. Feel free to look around for inspiration and advise on how to handle promotional product marketing. Casino operators are particularly lucky as we’ve put together a special marketing guide for them. It is a step by step guide aimed at eliminating the guesswork in their marketing.